Tangy Salad Dressing

I love the color orange!  It's warm and fuzzy and it's all over one of my bedroom walls.  In fact, every morning I make a smoothie with orange juice, vanilla yoghurt and an assortment of fruits like banana, kiwi, blueberry.  I will upload those smoothies recipes soon.  But first, a request from my friend Jolene for this tangy salad dressing.  I made this when I was making a sauce for my champagne baked ham and it turned out superb for a salad dressing!

Ingredients
  • 50ml of orange juice
  • 3 tablespoons of bitter marmalade
  • 4 to 5 tablespoons of honey
  • 1 to 2 teaspoons of olive oil
Method
  • Add orange juice, marmalade, honey and olive oil to a saucepan
  • Stir on low heat for about 5 minutes
  • Remove and let it cool before dressing salad

It's a sweet, tangy salad dressing that interestingly happy!  Makes your salad come alive ... :-)

Till the next post, enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts